Project Manager - Praha - Industry
Aktualizováno: 28. 08. 2017
Searching for project management role in Prague?Searching for project management role in Prague? Our partner, a global company that specializes in industrial automation, is now searching for Project Manager. The position is open due to expansion.
What will you do?• You will be responsible for successfully planning, controlling and managing project deliverables to ensure that customer needs are met from order receipt through to final acceptance.
• You will manage the efforts of team members and third party vendors. Manage the integration and/or development and delivery of deliverables directly to the customer, or in support of a major enterprise-wide project.
• You will report to Business Unit Manager who is located in Italy
Is it you?• Technical University degree in mechanical or mechatronic engineering discipline
• Spoken English and Czech/Slovak are required
• Must be able to work in a stressful environment where constructive feedback from others is encouraged
• PM certification is a huge advantage
• Extensive experience with direct customer contact.
• 5 – 10 years project management experience , ideally from manufacturing environment
• Client oriented and excellent leadership skills
• Flexible and willing to travel /30 percent/
• Excellent communication skills and ability to solve issues effectively
What benefits you can expect?• An interesting job opportunity to work for a world leader in industrial automation with a reputation for innovation, quality and reliability
• International working environment and new modern office
• Car also for personal needs
• Nice and friendly colleagues who are always willing to help
• Benefits - Laptop, cell phone and car; Life and pension insurance; Food vouchers fully paid by employer; Language courses; Various professional trainings
We are looking forward to receiving your CV.
Na Kozačce 1289/7
12000 Praha Vinohrady
Telefon: 246 086 079